Recovery Educational Services founded in 2012 is a full service advocacy and educational supplemental service. We believe that every child has a right to a fair and decent education regardless of race, creed, color, religion or disability. Recovery specializes in special education advocacy, IEP review and meetings, tutoring, counseling and educational consulting.
Recovery is made up of skilled professionals that have years of experience in education and advocacy “WE GET RESULTS”
What we offer:
- Recovery can serve as an advocate for parents and students that feel that they have been failed by their schools or school districts.
- Free legal referrals
- Special Education Supplemental Services
- Compensatory Education Planning
- Referral Service for counseling, therapy, evaluations,mental health, community resources
- Tutoring, Behavior Support Services, Related Services such as one on one, ABA services
- Private Schools placement
- IEP Reviews and Meeting attendance
- Transition Planning
- Classroom Observations and support
- Progress Monitoring
- Summer Enrichment
Recovery has offices to serve you in: Philadelphia PA, Camden NJ, Chester PA, and Wilmington/Dover, DE
Call us today for a free consultation!